WELCOME TO MY SITE

Monday, May 22, 2006

Discord

Have you ever had that feeling that your life was a mess? That, though your life is good and ok, its just not quite "cleaned up" enough. I have all these little things that need working on, all these projects that need finishing. To add to the mess my life feels messy. I can't meditate properly, I finish and its like I'm right back to stressing and rushing. Every time I try to slow down, clean up, and get things caught up its like I get distracted and every thing goes back to full speed ahead. Its like hitting the slow motion button and then looking away for a second and when you look back its back to fast fowarding. I just can't seem to slow things down. *sigh* You would think with a job as layed back as mine I would be able to relax and slow down but no, just my luck. Maybe if....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fred, go ahead and moderate this one:
http://www.visionworks-international.com
visit the site, see what it's about.
Call me!
love
Rick

5:22 PM MDT  
Blogger Fred said...

Don't really care for the site, but having someone tell me they love me means alot. Thank you.

10:42 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home