WELCOME TO MY SITE

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ooooo isn't this exciting

My efforts to make anew are starting to pay off. The house is cleaner, and is getting cleaner every day, and my life feels better. I can still sense dark clouds coming on, but I hope to have every thing else clean orginised and ready when they get here. I feel good right now, but I just cant shake that feeling, lurking in the back of my mind, creeping in to the corner of my heart and hanging on the back of my throat. That feeling that something is going to happen to darken my day, and week possibly month, and its comming soon. ( I wish I knew what soon ment.)

Well what ever it is I hope I can change the wind to make them blow away before they get here. :) Preventative maintinance you might say. Then again who knows, alittle dark cloud is good for anyone now and then, helps to keep things clear and in view. Maybe even helps to keep us from getting jaded to the good things? :) well good or bad over all my life is looking up. Fear is but a warning, caution is what it teaches. I can just hope that im not too cautious, keep my eyes open wide and not get tunnel vision, so that it doesn't creep up on me. :]~

This relationship stuff is what scares me. It is hard, harder then I remember. I hope that I can figure things out. There is something not quite right about it all though. Like there is some looming threat. It almost feels like a seacret thats waiting to explode and cause distruction and and I just cant get the right word; cant place what that feeling is. No I dont think there is a secreat. I just dont know how else to discribe it. Well hopefully when it comes ill make the right choices and be stronger for both of us for it. :) Ill have to think more on this and figure out how to better understand what it is. Sometimes just writing it down, putting it in words makes it easier to see. :)~ Now theres a mind bender... lol. well its back to work for me. :)

Lovens laters. :-)~

1 Comments:

Blogger Forrest said...

The purpose of a rainstorm, in my experience, is to clear, clean and move the environment of the earth.. or rather, it does this whether the environment like it or not... The environment DOES experience it one way or the other and adapts accordingly. I see the wind and rain keep movement in the world; The storm is proof the world moves foreward.

7:05 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home