WELCOME TO MY SITE

Thursday, May 04, 2006

A random conversation.

I couldnt help but keep this convesation with an old friend of mine.....

This is probably one of the most bizare conversations I have had scince jr. high. its right up there with the one that started with the chicken and the egg and ended with world war III, armegeon and the distruction of earth as we know it.
Ya one of THOSE conversations....

(Disclaimer: No Ink farries were hurt in the writing distrubution or publication of this randomness. The identitys of the characters potrayed in this randomness have been altered to protect their anonmity. Except of-corse for the poster of this randomness as his anonmity was forfit at the start of such randomness.)
We apologyse for the wait on with the show....

Origonal opening line text lost....hehe well sort of.... more like "lost in the vast after life of the many deleeted items of the electronic super highway".........


Anonomus: "Did you find the secret passage to Neverland too???? With cotton candy chairs purple winged kitties. "

ME!:"I guess it might be Neverland, I hadn't thought about it, I thought having steam for breakfast was kinda wierd..."

Anonomus: "Steam for breakfast is only weird if it has no flavor, because then it doesn't really count as breakfast. Garlic steam is good for you and helps clear the sinuses, along with onion steam. Though those are more for dinner than breakfast. Syrup steam would be more like a breakfast item."

Me!: "Ive decided im not in neverland afterall, the misconseption came when I sat at a table with steam rising from the bowls and then found that these were in fact; to my great dismay; the waist facilitys. No I have found that I am in a magical place where water flows up the trunks of trees and flowers to come dripping out of little fruits and pollens. A place where the sky tastes like shugar sweet lemons and the grass is all of black licorish. Yes and as the water flows magical creatures of peace and delight watch while the waterfalls send pee shivers up youre spine. "

Anonomus: "Sounds like you're in the swamps on the underside of Neverland. It's not bad but you seem to have missed the whole "second star" concept. That or you tried following me and got lost in one of my side tangents. "

and there you have it folks, my friends are most asuredly an odd bunch of coconuts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Note to reader: The start of this conversation was about how happy I was then. I made a random statement about fluffy marshmellow clouds or something. lol

10:15 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home