WELCOME TO MY SITE

Monday, June 26, 2006

Trip to Green River

I have so much to say. Yet I can not seem to orginise my thoughts to the point of being able to find a place to start, without getting sidetracked to one of the other thoughts. I went on a trip with M this weekend. Got more sunburned then I have been in years. It was worth it, the sun set on satrday was great. Would have been better if I could have watched it with M; instead we took afew pic's with her bro, and then went on with the night. The whole trip was great. I met her relitives; on her moms side. I also got to see lots of great views while we were there. Sunday morning was very nice, woke up before 6 to a cool tent and birds singing, went back to sleep and woke up to the hot sun, but with the light was also many a good view on the way home. :) Much else I was going to tell bout the trip, but due to some kind of glitch, my computer erassed more then half of this entery and Im gettin kinda tired. So maybe ill give more later. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Forrest said...

Huzzah for roadtrips and heavy sunburns!!

10:15 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home