WELCOME TO MY SITE

Friday, July 28, 2006

June 28 2006.

My Web Page, here after refered to as "The Universe of the Squeeky Badger." Is nearing pliminary completion. I hit a snag on some of the code yesterday, but I should have it fixed by end of today. Content will be added by the end of next week. I expect the site to be functionall by wendsday, Aug 2, 2006. <-- aka My birthday.

In sadder more frustrating news....

This past week end I found out that M. has plans to move to Origon. Just when she "planned" on telling me this I'll never know. I asked where she would want to live, meaning short term, like salt lake. This GREATLY worries me. What did she just plan to say " oh by the way im leaving nice knowing ya" ? Come on! How am I supposed to take this. With everything else thats happened in just 4 months. All the while her telling me she wants this to work. Was it the Whole TIME she was planning this. Is that why she always seems so distant? FUCKING CHRIST! I give everything to someone when I commit. "no holds bared". I give my all to comprimise, and make things work. I try to keep calm when most wouldn't. Is honesty too much to ask? Is asking that your partner be forthcomming with you such a terrible thing? Shoul I have to ask something like that? My answer to all these questions is NO. Just wait for it. By monday she will have some kind of "it all makes sence" excuse to why she still won't commit. This whole time I have had doubts as to her honesty with me. Now I wonder if it is me, or her she isn't being honest with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home