WELCOME TO MY SITE

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The mess ive gotten in to...

Well folks my boring life is still boring. However that time when I'm busy, ya you know when I'm at work, or when I already have something planed for the weekend? ya thats when I suddnly have stuff to do. When Im normaly bored off my *** I still find it hard to keep busy.

During week, after work, I have a house to do constant cleaning in, a mustang to get running, and the occasional thing to do with M. But mostly boring. On the weekends over the last 2 months I have suddnly had soooooo much going on that I can't hardly keep up. Whats better is that now while I am at work I:
~help plan for a reunion
~play P.I.Badger Fang trying to track down other old swordsmen
~help raise money for various things
~try to see my girl at lunch
~mind you I also have to keep up on my Job during all this
~and still do everthing else I normaly get done at work
Lol When It rains It pores. To make things that much better I am also trying to have a life once all this excitement ends by starting a little.... experimint. Ill go in to that more another time. And Trying to change carrieers. AHHHHH! By noon every day my head is spinning. By lunch time I can't see streight, and by the time I get home I'm ready for more! lol.

( Admit it! you thought I was talkin about my Girl Friend when I said the mess i've gotten in to.. you did, I know you did... Shesh every one thinks that just cause I have a history of dating abusive girls that every time a girl hits me or breaks my leg that she must be abusing me.... :) lol.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Syhalla said...

We need to hang out dude. Yah, I know, one more thing you have to worry about in all the crazyness, but it's been forever.

7:50 PM MDT  
Blogger Fred said...

I was hoping that I wasn't dating another abusive girl... I could still be right in that hope, but every day it looks closer to being that i have gotten in to another abusive relationship. *sigh*

12:10 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home