WELCOME TO MY SITE

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Update

Well all is still not well in the land of OZ. Things seem ok but all the feelings are still there. *sigh* It shouldn't be this hard just to be ok with her. to trust her... I am exasperated,but like so often I'll ride this one out no matter how it turns my heart. I'll go down with the ship again if that's what it comes to.. Just once I want this to be easy...

In other news 2 of my web site pages are now compleet! huza! Page 3 will be started, and hopefully, constructed to the point of useability by days end tomorrow. Page 3 will serve as a home page. All, mostly all, additional pages will link through the home page. :) For those whom know about arch building; call it the "key stone" of my site. More news tomorrow if all goes well... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home