WELCOME TO MY SITE

Monday, July 31, 2006

what now...

my heart feels like bleeding. I think I love her. I can't leave. Hope. Experience + Modivation = Hope. My experience tells me to leave. My modivation tells me to say. My heart is torn in two. I try to show her, tell her how she hurts me. Yet she doesn't seem to understand. I can't keep letting her hurt me. But I cry at the thought of not having her around. My friends support me leavng her. But they don't even know her. All they know is how she makes me feel. My heart says to listen. To wait. I would rather be patient and risk pain, then rush and know pain. I have hope. I can't always say that. This time, like so many before. I have hope again.She Is MY HOPE.

If she lovves me.... If she will ever love me, then when I tell her how I feel, she'll want to fix it. *If I could cry a river, then I would drown my pain in it.* Now can only pray/ hope that she will talk to me, and work with me, to fix this.... *please just this onece. Please let this work. Please. PLEASE!!! I can't loose any one else, I just...just..please...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home