WELCOME TO MY SITE

Monday, August 21, 2006

Decisions

My eyes are dim today, I din't sleep very well. The bed is too old and the springs are starting to wear through. My body feels awake with energy. My heart is confused, yet; for some unknown reason; willing. I made a decision this weekend. I am going to look in to a job protecting people. If I can find one that will pay enough, then I just might do it. I don't know how much longer I can play the part of clean cut, profesional. This job protects nothing, and simply gives peace of mind to some business hundreds of thousands of miles away. I went on a trip with a friend this weekend. He took me along on one of his runs. We went from slc, ut - rock springs, wy and back. After this short 9 hour trip I know that I can't bring myself to do solo driving. It is very pretty, very quiet. I need someone there. Zeb might agree to it, but I do not know that Lesli has commited to staying in town just yet. *sigh* Maybe I can get a student loan for bodyguard school. It isn't quite what im looking for but it the pay is worth it. Decisions, decisions...

1 Comments:

Blogger Syhalla said...

Hey, at least you had a chance to find out that driving isn't for you, at least solo, before you put a lot of money into it. Just keep going with the flow, and it'll all work out.

7:38 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home