WELCOME TO MY SITE

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

HAZA!!!!!

As of tomorrow my car is paid off. Ill need to borrow a $10 from someone but if worst comes to worst ill scrounge my car for pocket change.. etc... That means at the end of the month I pay rent and every thing else goes to the Credit Card. The sooner I start paying that the sooner I can go to Idaho for my CDL class... or I am also looking in to getting a loan for trucking school so I can get a local job... well see. :) As for the credit card I cut the big one up last night, and once its paid off Im done with it.(sep, maybe first of oct...) :) A nessisary evil for a while but now I don't need it and shouldn't keep it. I'll have my little $500 card so I can keep establishing my credit and that should do me quite nicely. :) Heres hoping for the local job *crosses fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home