WELCOME TO MY SITE

Thursday, August 31, 2006

In my mind

"why are you with me?"

"what?"

"In two weeks its 6 months, and I need to know, why are you with me?"

"I don't know how to answer that, why are you with me?"

"Because when we met you made me happy, you weren't a pansy, your'e fun.
Because you turned me on.
Because I'm falling in love with you.
Thats why I need to know.
Why are you with me?"

"..."

And then my eyes open. I am sitting in a cold room, and the lights are off. Sunlight leaks in through the winows. There are paperclips held loosly in my finger tips. The mucles relax and the paper clips slide down the angled depression in the desk in front of me. And I listen to the echo, sitting in this cold empty room, the echo of made up immages and voices in my head. I wonder if I'll ever know what words fill in the blank.

1 Comments:

Blogger Forrest said...

Uh, wow, that was pretty! I'm a bit caught unawares..

I'm catching someone else wave and riding it to shore.

It's nice to write again, I feel like I can connect with people again. I almost feel like I'm writing blog entries in the comment section of other people's blogs. It's good to hear from you, B.F.

Even if it is through creative reality posted to your blog.

10:22 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home