WELCOME TO MY SITE

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

the oditys of life.

Over the last few weeks opinions about me have seemed odd. I've had some people absolutly terrified to drive with me. Others who mentioned that they would trust me with a gun more then most people. Yet still others who give my intellect far more credit then it deserves. To you all I say thank you. Except for the driving part. On that note I am going to rant for a bit so you have been warned. :P I have noticed that the people who think I drive like a maniack are always in the car with me when something almost catotrophic happens. However those who get in relax and shut up about my driving feel safe with my driving after just a few drives. "Why is this" I asked myself. Well the answer I came up with is this. When someone gets in to my car, I like to make them comfortable. So when someone who thinks I drive dangerously gets in I do my best to adapt my driving to make them comfortable. I adapt my driving based on their reactions and anything they tell me I should do. NOTE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS. I drive a certian way. When that way is thrown off, it "throws off my groove" I drive the way I think. If I try to drive the way you think it isn't going to turn out so well. So any of you pansy asses who read this, you know who you are, GO TO HELL. I am going to get you and me killed driving the way you think I should so (insert obsine jesture here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home