WELCOME TO MY SITE

Friday, August 25, 2006

Too much writing?

So every time something bad happens between us, it always turns out to be a missunderstanding. Over text messaging things always seem so much different. Over a text message it is easy to get the wrong impression. I feel alot better now that I know what happened. Well I think I know what happened. It could be that she is a very good lier. However I would like to trust my own emotions and intuition. Both of wich tell me to trust her on this. when she first told me things had come up she was rather vague. This sent of a warning light to me, and to be honest that warning light is still on. Then to day she told me that the first thing that had come up, she cancled because things were to hetcic. The second thing that came up was the race. Her dad bought tickets to a race for her moms b-day. He didn't tell any one untill after he bought them. This I can believe, having met her dad. Even so it is for her moms b-day and how can I argue with that. The third thing is that one of her old friends is moving out of state and is throwing a going away party. So heres the day, she works untill 1p will be at the reunion by, I am going to say 3, but could be as early as 2. Will leave by 5, and no later then 6. From there I won't see her again untill sunday.

This still pisses me off to no end. Two months ago she could have said, "oh thats the week of my moms b-day" why she chose to wait untill the week before to say so I don't know. Work is unaviodable. and as much as I would like to ask why she can't just see her friend sunday or even have gone to see her earlier this week, that wouldn't be fair. *SIGH* We will see how I feel when she leaves from the reunion and Ill go from there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home