WELCOME TO MY SITE

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

"Bad work!, bad!... now go sit in the corner.."

So that job I was gona get, you know the one making $12hr full time, ya that one? Well I applied for it over the weekend and the guy hired me. He told me to give my current employer my resignation. So this morning I got up early and tendered my resignation. Later this morning I called the company that hired me to talk about sedualing, as well as when my first day would be. At that point they finally told me that the job was a temorary position and that I shouldn't have put in my resignation #@$^#%$&@#$%#@^$&@#$&@#%&@#!!! So I recanted my resignation and will no longer be persuing the above mentioned job. I also reported their false advertising to DWS, where I saw the ad' in the first place. They are now investagting things. However all is not well with my employer. This little event has cost me my weekends, in my own attempt to "smooth things over". To add to the **** today when I went to spend my lunch with my girl friend one of my tires blew, and I quickly discovered that the spare was flat. yet again, and I repeet, @!#$@#$!@#!%^!!! To wrap things up today I checked my credit union account. My credit card is set up to give me 25 days from a given purchase before a payment is due. However on fri I checked it and it said that a payment was due on the 6th. As the account was paid in full on the 28th, a mear 3 days prior. Not the 25 days I am supposed to have to pay it. SO I call. They say they will take care of it. Later that day it is fixed. Today I check it again, just to be safe. What would you know, the due date is back to the 6th. So I call again. When I explain things to the agent, she mumbles something apologyses and says she will fix it. Right now I am waiting to see if it is fixed, I suppose I'll know tomorrow. ;P I need a drink, but I'm gona settle for some time with the GF and maybe a dip in the pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home