WELCOME TO MY SITE

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Bunch o ****

Normaly this would be an AYOR poast. But I have something to say. This is one of the only times I will write directly to someone other then me. To L J and A. IF you have a problem with what you read on this page then I think you missed the boat. Look around. THIS IS ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!! This page/ blog etc is a bout me! If you can't see that in the first 5 seconds then you are blind. IT amazes me that I write about plotting to kill myself earlier THIS YEAR and I get a phone call from both of my regular readers. BUt *gasp* I write about someone else and suddnly they have to see. If you are on this page for you then leave now. there is nothing here for you. This is about me. To anyone who has any intentions of calling me about anything here it had damed well better be about me wanting to kill myself or support about michelle LONG before you get a bur up you ass about YOU!. You have all been mentioned before but not one of you cares enough to notice till now. SO FUCK YOU if you are so self centered to think that everything happining effects only you. I consider all 3 of you close friends. What each of you has done has Severly hurt anyone who cares about you.and yes AMY you too. IF any of you have the audasity to think that no one else has been hurt by this then FUCK OFF! and to HELL WITH YOU!!! to anyone and everyone else if you are going to read this then start at the begining. the begining for any one who is computer illiterate is the bottom of this page--> Click here and scroll to the bottom. And don't forget to read AYORpoasts and my Poetry and all the other shit listed in the side collum. If you have the time to read about you then you had damed well better read about me before you give me any shit about ANY THING ON HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home