WELCOME TO MY SITE

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Must rant

GIRRRR people should not be allowed to be so stupid!!!!!

"good morning"

"hi can you help us find this"

I look at the document

"let me look that street name up in the phone book one second"

"so you know where it is?"

"um...*slightly confused* no. I need to look it up. one second while I do that....
ok here it is its 14s and 23e. the street must turn. so you are looking for 1444s on the 23e section of that street."

" so the 1444 so is wrong?"

*sighs in frustration*
"no you are looking for this building *points to the bulding number* on this street *points to street number*"

"so is it easy to get to?"

*Is any thing easy with you*
"I don't know, I just looked it up for you because I've never been there. You'll just have to go see."

They finaly leave the building. the scarey part, is that they were driving. *AHHHHHH!!!!!* People who can't think for themselves shouldn't be.. ok im just mad. Stupid people anoy me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home