WELCOME TO MY SITE

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Slippery employment.

Bad news first, ok complaining first, and then the good news. I was right not to get my hopes up about the $15.hr. Long complicated explanation summed up, I will be working 9 hour shifts. Instead of an hour of overtime every day, it counts as regular time. In short they are stingey bastards. I will be making more money by getting paid for that "extra" hour but still, there is a reason that over time has ovrtime pay. *sigh* It also seems that that "over time" ,I mentioned in my last blog,ya well it seems that will be a normal part of my week. more money and less sleep, etc... I think I will be making arangements with WSE after all. Now on to the good news. This morning they looked at my tire and it was fixable. No need for a different tire or a new rim, just "fix a flat". Yay! Although I don't like whats happining with work I can be happy at my range scores. I got 143 out of a possible 150. I had one shot that somehow managed way up and away from my center of mass and ended up near the head. That makes me wonder if one of the people next to me, and i do mean like sholder with away, might have miss aimed; as I clearly remember my barrel never reaching that high unless I was aiming for the head, so... *sigh* with out that shot I would have had 148. as in aprox 98%. *Sigh* alas I will have to deal with that lowered score. The paper test results come back tomorrow. Well now that I'm back at work I had better make sure my replacements for the day didn't screw up any thing while I was gone. talk laters :)~

1 Comments:

Blogger Syhalla said...

I must give you kudos dude. I didn't expect to hear you could shoot so well. Once again, I'm just selling you short. Sorry. And sorry to hear about the shittyness you're dealing with. It doesn't help, but his large groups, Alex always had one that just kinda flew off somewhere else, and he was the best shot of the four of us. Even in competition he'd have one off every ten or fifteen targets. It drove him nuts, but I thought it was freaking hilarious. Anyway, you need to come get a massage (I know, god knows how much time you have on your hands) and we need to go play. Go for another hike or something. I'm an ass to you, but I do care about you and your sanity. Talk to you soon.

8:57 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home