WELCOME TO MY SITE

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Smiles

So We talked about Origon last night. She told me that she would stay for me. :)I didn't expect such an answer, but it is a most welcome answer. :) I suppose things have been getting better between she and I. The longer we are together the more she seems to open up and relax. It is especially hard for me to handle this, because I don't want to let another "Anjuli" occur. No more "going down with the ship" for me. I suppose that Michelles emotions work a little slower then I would like but at least progress is being made, and visable progress at that. Its always nice to know that you aren't just beeting your head in to a wall. Zeb was a much bigger help last night then I think he knows. He insisted that we try to get a hold of Michelle for dinner. He knows how hard I struggle with jellousy. I am constantly afraid of not being good enough for M and that she will find someone else "on the side". I have a few close friends that have had jellousy issues. Untill now I never understood jellousy. Now I understand that it happens, but I'm still having trouble controling it. I don't usually have this kind of problem. So I just don't know how to handle it or what to do about it. I suppose for now all I can do is know that I have a problem and look for ways to fix it. So this time maybe it really is me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home