WELCOME TO MY SITE

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Uneasy solutions

So yesterday I had a tire blow out, a backfired attempt at making a better life for myself, and a bank that can't seem to keep itself glued together. Today the tire is still out of commition, but I have a plan to get it fixed. The bank is still trying to figure out what to tell me about the problem they are having, and in the mean time has said that they are still "working" on it. GIRRRR. The attempt to get a better paying job has suceeded. Sortof. For 6 months I have been asking to get promoted to an armed position. I asked both of the supervisors I have had during that time about doing it. Both of them said they would look in to what I would need to do and then they would get back to me. Neither of them did. So I went looking for a better paying position somewhere else. When I found one this weekend and all that crap happened, (see my last poast) it gave them a big sign that said "im serious" about wanting to be in a better position. It doesn't settle well with me that they are promoting me out of fear of loosing me but I suppose beggars can't be choosers. Tomorrow I go in to train for my armed poast. I will also be doing my quilifications at the firing range. On Friday I should be getting my armed Licence. On Monday I start at my new poast. At least thats the plan. I will be getting a raise from $9.50hr to $10.50hr. When I retracted my resignation I explained my financial reasons for wanting a better position, their first "solution" was to give me some overtime; on my day off du du dun. Their second solution was to promote me. So I get both, no choice, they need me, by trying to resign I said I need money so now I get money and no life. Hopefully just for the next month. *crosses fingers* and then Ill just have the promotion and not the over time. They are also tmidly saying that my new poast could pay $15.hr ,some how, but im not getting my hopes up for that one.
Also, WSE trucking finaly got back to me. AHHHHHH!!! WHY NOW!!!! any way Ill look in to it. If This poast really does pay $15 then there is no point in doing trucking. If it only pays 10.50 then I will hopefully get in to trucking after another 6months. <-- I don't want to leave right after all this. Figure I aut to be nice, they are after all fitting the bill for the armed training and licencing. *sigh* we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home