WELCOME TO MY SITE

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Update on the uptate.. aren't I creative.

So A few changes in what I wrote before. Since S has started to reconsile with Z. As mentioned in a previous poast my new job indevor will wait, but hopefully I will still see more of Z in the comming year. In addition I would like to remind myself that L and I not geting along very well is not the only reason for me not wanting to live with her. However due to recent events I do not feel comfortable poasting the remaining reasons. *Sigh* more to say later, but first....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, the two posts before this one: Brilliant and pointed. You sold out on this one, though! Once you take a stand, hold the line and don't sit back down! In bowling, are you the pins, or the ball?

11:19 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home