WELCOME TO MY SITE

Monday, September 25, 2006

The weekend

I suppose I'll start with Friday night. I went to my first shift at Rocky. It was boring as hell, but I enjoyed it. At first break, for the actors, Falcon found out that I was her guard for the night and upon greeting me gave me a big hug and said something to the effect of "thank god your not one of those 'green' new guys." Quite a few of the staff for security seem.... unacustomed to actuall work. You know the type who gets in to security so they can sit on their ass. As opposed to the type who get in to it to actually work. Like me. lol ish. Then I get off and start to head out. I had offered ce ce a ride home and so I went to the cast area to get her. My mistake. I was mobbed. Apparently there are a few people who missed me and are upset that I haven't been around for the last few years. Two girls gave me one of those jumping hugs. the ones where they wrap their legs around your waist. I hadn't ever thought about it untill that night, but I don't think I like anyone other then my sisters or M doing it. I like it when M does it. mmmmmmmm.... moving on. My sisters start it out as a hug and then swing around in my arms so that they are holding on to my waist with their legs and making me hold them with one arm. Its a cheep way to get me to carry them. lol. So Saturday I was sedualled to work 8am to 5pm. Only trouble was that I woke up throwing up blood. I was shaking uncontrolably when I went to bed, and I woke up dizzy and still a little shakey. So I managed 2h of work and went home sick. I missed out on over $100. because of it. :'( Well the day went on and lots of fighting and then more fighting. Then a section I reserve for my A.Y.O.R. Journal. So I spent the night in my car. Then went home. Then got some real sleep. Then went back, and we made up. Tears on both sides. I think things are better then they have ever been. I think things are a little shakey but I think things are more open between us. :) We went to dinner at an all you can eat buffet, but not just any buffet. An all you can eat, sushi/ asian east coast buffet. :) I love sushi. Did I mention I love sushi? I love sushi. Ok so Sushi and then we went to see the movie "The Last Kiss". Its a movie about a lot of people leaving long term relationships and cheeting on their partners. Humm... maybe I should tell everyone not to see this movie. then again it might be a good idea. any way. So we watched the movie. Then more talking and... well later I almost passed out, like I was laying down and I got real dizzy, laying down mind you, got so dizzy that my head started spinning and my vission went a little foggy. Not with out good reason. It was probably the best sex of my life. Probably the fastest as well. Needless to say I was almost late to work this morning. I feel a little shook up. A little uneasy, but I feel good. *Sigh* :) life. On big circle of ups and downs. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home