WELCOME TO MY SITE

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cheeting

I was thinking and I want to know what cheeting really is. Naturally there is the physical aspect of cheeting, as many know it. But what about the emothional aspect, or the mental? Is it cheeting on your partner if you are lying about why you are together? That is cheeting your partner. It decieves them and leads them on. Then in then end haven't they been cheeted? decieved or "cheeted" out of what they were in the relatioship for? I think it still counts. I suppose that that simply is refered to as "the relationship not working out". I suppose lies and deception will do that to any relatioship. It doesn't matter who is being lyed to, wether that is the self or the partner. *Sigh* People often suck a**.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home