WELCOME TO MY SITE

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

SUCK

So I was told this morning that I could have an std. I asked m and she says shes clean so im thinkin it could just be an infection. I know what other people would say. But I told her I trust her. She said she was clean. Innocent untill proven guilty. I know "but this is my health were talking about". ya that voice is sounding in my head. But if I cant trust her then I can't trust anyone. My health isn't important to me if I have to spend the rest of my life second guessing everyone. I am tired of it. I am going to trust people around me. If they show a consistant breach of that trust then they are gone from my life. I can't live always looking over my shoulder, thats what I have been doing for too long now. I trust her, so we shall see if maybe this is related to another problem i have had or if its an infection. For the sake of "two birds with one stone". stone. HA lol someone told me that I could have a stone... ulg that sounds painfull, but its inexpensive. so Id rather pain then money so heres hopin for a stone....

1 Comments:

Blogger Syhalla said...

So much for the last post huh? Sorry about the pain dude. Abnormal heath issues always suck.

10:38 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home