WELCOME TO MY SITE

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Today...

Today will be my last poast.
It is time for me to move on. To move on from my heart. To move on from my life. I am done with all this. Everything in this blog tells of heart ake and pain. NO more. When we move in to the new place, I move in to a new life. If M can become a person in that time then she can come with, if not then I leave her behind. No more wasting money no more wasting time. She doesn't want me, she wants some perfect world where she is served and never has to give any thing back. Well that is her world and not mine. As of today, no more sex untill she can tell me why she is in a relationship with me. I have asked her 3 times and I never get an answer. No thats wrong, the answer she gives is that she doesn't know. No more sex. No more me spending money on her. If these things break our relationship then it was all that was there. If sex and me giving her help is all that was there then there is nothing there for me. And so there will be nothing left for her. If the relationship survives.... then it may be worth some more time and effort. No more drama. NO more bull ****. Just life.
Tomorrow starts my new life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home